high pressure rubber hose is an important part of the ultra-high pressure cleaner. It is an important original for connecting nozzles and ultra-high pressure pumps. In the use of ultra-high pressure cleaners, there are many factors affecting the service life of high pressure rubber hoses. In addition to the process level of the hose in the manufacturing process, the quality performance of the inner layer and the joint, the correct selection and use of the high pressure rubber hose And many other factors have a great impact on the service life of high pressure rubber hoses. The following are three main factors that affect the service life of high pressure rubber hoses:
First, the pressure match
When using and selecting high pressure rubber hoses, the hose of the appropriate pressure rating should be properly selected based on the working pressure of the ultra-high pressure cleaner. When the actual pressure used exceeds 1.25 times the specified pressure, the working life of the hose will drop by 50%.
In addition, the impact on the service life of the high pressure rubber hose is very large, as well as the pressure fluctuations of the ultra-high pressure cleaner during the working process, the high pressure spray gun, the instantaneous opening and closing of the control valve, and the fluid pressure fluctuation in the tube. Therefore, it is recommended that when purchasing high pressure rubber hoses, it should be selected according to 1.5 times the working pressure. For example, the working pressure of the ultra-high pressure cleaner is 1200 bar, and the high pressure rubber hose with working pressure of 1800-2000 bar should be selected. This can greatly extend the service life of the ultra high pressure hose.
Second, the path matching
When equipped with high pressure rubber hoses, it should be selected according to the requirements of the ultra-high pressure cleaner mainframe. Because the pressure and flow of the ultra-high pressure cleaners have very strict regulations or restrictions, the change of the diameter of the tubes will affect the work of the front end of the high-pressure water jets. Strike and system balance. The experiment proves that the high pressure rubber hose with a diameter of 4mm is replaced by a 5mm high pressure rubber hose with a diameter of 4mm, and the service life is reduced to the original one third.
Third, the specific requirements for the use, storage and storage of high pressure rubber hoses
(1) When the ultra-high pressure cleaner is in working condition, the hose should not be twisted and try to avoid bending. If it is necessary to bend, ensure that the bending radius is not too small, generally not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the tube, otherwise the outer wire of the reinforcing layer will be stretched, and the inner steel wire will be compressed, thereby reducing the entire high pressure rubber hose. The compressive strength ultimately affects the service life of the hose.
(2) When the ultra-high pressure cleaner is in working condition, the high pressure rubber hose can not be crushed by heavy objects, the sharp object is bumped and does not bend, and the outer layer should not be worn excessively; the high-pressure pipe used for suspension should be fixed at a short distance. .A
(3) During the operation of the specific cleaning operation, it is necessary to avoid frequently opening and closing the hand-held high-pressure spray gun in order to reduce the influence of the pressure pulse on the hose, thereby prolonging the service life of the hose.
(4) In order to prevent the occurrence of accidents and prevent injury when the joints fall off or damage, the high pressure rubber hoses shall be provided with steel wire braided protective sleeves at the joints to connect the two ends.
(5) When installing and disassembling the connection of the high pressure rubber hose, the strong screw can not be dismantled. The thread of the connecting thread should be protected. At the same time, it is required to apply lubricating grease on the outer surface of the thread during installation. After disassembly, use the protective sleeve to protect the connecting thread. .
(6) If the high pressure rubber hose is not used for a long time, the internal water should be drained, and the hose should be bent into a roll and flattened according to the specified size. Special attention should be paid to the bending of the parts near the high pressure rubber hose joints. The joints should be coated with anti-rust oil to avoid contact with high temperature, high pressure and highly corrosive media.