Rubber hydraulic hose is a common and important element in countless industrial and mobile machines. It serves as the plumbing that routes hydraulic fluid between tanks, pumps, valves, cylinders and other fluid-power components. Plus, hose is generally straightforward to route and install, and it absorbs vibration and dampens noise. Hose assemblies—hose with couplings attached to the ends—are relatively simple to make. And if specified properly and not overly abused, hose can work trouble-free for hundreds of thousands of pressure cycles.
EN856-4SH wire wound hydraulic rubber hose is a type of steel wire winding hose. The standard is EN856. Application: It is applicable to the use of petroleum-based hydraulic oil, and the temperature range is -40°C～+100°C. Material: hose consists of a layer of oil resistant synthetic rubber
En856 4SH wire wound Rubber hydraulic hose
structure: The hose consists of an inner rubber layer, a four-layer wire wound layer and an outer rubber layer.
Uses: Suitable for conveying hydraulic fluid, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil, emulsion, ethylene glycol aqueous solution and water.
Working temperature: -40°C-+100°C
|Item||Size||SAE Size||I.D.||Reinforcement W.D.||O.D.||Max.W.P.||Proof Pressure P.P.||Min.B.P.||Min.B.R.||Weight|
Spiral-wound hydraulic hose is for demanding, high-pressure applications, generally from about 4,000 to 8,000 psi. They have alternating, tightly wound spiral layers of high-tensile steel wire. The wires in the second layer are laid at an opposing angle to the first, and the pattern repeats for each subsequent layer.
Two types are 4-wire and 6-wire versions, based on the number of reinforcing layers. Four-layer spiral wound hydraulic hose is extremely strong and is common in high-pressure, large-diameter hose assemblies. Six-wire hose is used for even more-extreme requirements. Inner-diameter sizes tend to run from about 0.38-in. to 2.0 to 3.0-in. ID, depending on the manufacturer and specific type.
Application:General Purpose Market, Industrial, Transportation, Military, Construction, Agriculture, Grounds and Building Maintenance, Forestry, Utility Equipment, Machine Tool, Waste and Refuse and Material Handling
Notes of wire wound Rubber hydraulic hose
1. The bending radius should not be less than the given bending radius, to prevent damage to the hose skeleton or due to excessive stretch, early damage.
2. According to the conditions of use, the correct selection of hose varieties, specifications, do not use or substitute.
3. When the hose is used, the pressure must be adjusted slowly and smoothly to avoid sudden pressure increase and damage the pipe body.
4. When the work place changes, it should be carried away from the ground, and it must not be mopped so as to avoid scratching the outer glue and then corroding the skeleton layer.
5. Transport corrosive liquids. After use, the interior should be cleaned to prevent the residues from corroding the tube for a long time, or use the corresponding series of products.
Note: The above wire winding hoses refer to GB/T10544-03 standard, and can produce DIN20023, SAE100R9~13 standard hoses according to the requirements. If not, please inquire!